Nothing from a jar can make your skin act like this!
The Potenza microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and radiofrequency (RF) energy to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin for smoother, firmer skin with fewer blemishes. Unlike some other skin revitalization treatments, these treatments can be performed on all skin types, anywhere on the body and anytime of the year.
Potenza RF Microneedling performs like no topical ever could, actually stimulating your body’s collagen and elastin levels to treat the advanced signs of aging. After treatment, you’ll see smoother, tighter skin with a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Potenza can also help with the reduction of acne scarring, surgical scars and stretchmarks. Your skin will look younger/firmer and it’s texture, tone and clarity will be smoothed, brightened and improved.
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment can treat a wide variety of concerns on all skin types, anywhere on the body, anytime of year.
What to Expect
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and heat to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin. Most treatments can be performed in 45 minutes or less. With the use of a topical numbing cream, most people experience little to no discomfort.
Prior to your treatment:
- Keep hydrated by drinking water (at least eight cups daily) or hydrating fluids to improve treatment outcomes.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours in advance of treatment.
- For three to seven days prior to treatment, avoid therapies that may cause erythema (redness) or irritation, such as retinols or products containing isotretinoin and any exfoliating acid preparations.
- Shave visible hair from the treatment area.
- Male beards should be shaved on the day of treatment.
- The same procedure should be followed prior to each visit.
After your treatment:
- Do not scrub or exfoliate the skin.
- Wash the area with warm water and a mild cleanser.
- Do not apply liquid makeup for 24 hours; mineral makeup is acceptable after the erythema resolves.
- If erythema after treatment persists, use an ice pack at home, but always use a protective barrier, such as a face cloth, between the skin and the ice pack.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before touching your face: there are micro- pathways opened into the dermis and hands will introduce bacteria.
- If skin feels tight or dry, apply moisturizing cream frequently.
- If you currently have skin breakouts, you may find that the condition may temporarily worsen due to inflammation or edema.
- Do not pick at treated tissue: doing so may result in hyper- or hypopigmentation.
- Avoid ultraviolet rays and apply sunblock >30 SPF UV A/B daily.
- Avoid alcohol consumption if possible.
- For 24 hours, refrain from high intensity aerobic exercise or activities that increase the body temperature like saunas, hot tubs, steam showers or exercise (i.e. jogging, weight training, kickboxing, etc.).
- Call your practitioner if any problems develop: concerns regarding rash, itching, erythema, etc., for more than 24 hours.