Breathe new life into your skin
An individual’s skin care is, well – individual. This is why our skin care specialist takes a customized approach to meet the needs of your own unique skin. Your skin also changes over time, and treatments can vary from appointment to appointment.
At OLC, we provide treatments for all skin types and conditions, using AlumierMD’s professional skin care line.
After an AlumierMD facial treatment, you skin will immediately look more radiant. In addition to addressing your unique skin issues, it acts to balance skin tone and improve circulation. It will feel refreshingly hydrated and smooth.
An AlumierMD facial treatment can be performed on virtually anyone.
What to Expect
During your AlumierMD facial treatment, your medical esthetician will start by taking your skin through a deep cleansing and customized professional exfoliation. Any impurities will be removed by applying steam and gently extracting if needed. Targeted treatment products, serums and professional masks will be selected to help revitalize the skin and address your unique skin concerns.
Relaxation is also an important part of the process to helping your skin look and feel its best- enjoy a facial, neck and shoulder massage as part of your AlumierMD facial treatment experience.
Before your facial treatment, you should:
- use AlumierMD products a minimum of 2 weeks.
- apply an SPF 30+ sunblock to the skin when exposed to the sun
- refrain from using very active skincare products like retinols and AHAs 3-5 days prior to treatment
- inform your skin care therapist if you have had any recent facial hair removal, and whether there have been any recent changes to your health and medications
After your facial treatment, you should:
- do your best to incorporate the skin care regimen recommended by your skin care therapist, in order to compliment your treatment and prolong results
- apply sunscreen with an SPF 30+ when exposed to the sun
- refrain from any excessive exercise for 24 hours